Great White® Z
Great White® Z
Introducing Great White® Z Diamonds, a superior line of engineered diamond instruments specifically designed to take on the toughest zirconia crowns and copings with ease.
Zirconia crowns and copings are among today’s most advanced esthetic ceramics and are gaining in popularity. While they are very strong and esthetically pleasing, they are also extremely difficult and time-consuming to access for endododontic treatment. And, when replacement is necessary, they can be frustrating to remove. Just trimming or adjusting sintered zirconia with standard diamonds and carbide burs can be challenging.
That’s why SS White® engineered Great White® Z Diamonds. Great White® Z uses cutting-edge diamond technology to cut easily through this super-hard material. Standard diamonds canonly handle the task with great difficulty.
Great White® Z Cuts Zirconia Down To Size
You’ve always trusted Great White® burs for your tough cutting procedures. Now you can be prepared for the day you discover a zirconia coping underneath your patient’s porcelain crown…with the diamond advanced enough to carry the Great White® name.
Great White® Z Features:
- Advanced engineered diamond technology
- Maximum cutting efficiency for zirconia or ceramic crowns, bridges or substructures compared to standard rotary cutting instrumentation (standard diamonds and carbide burs)
- Specialty shapes for slot crown removal technique, endodontic access and adjustment procedures
- Friction grip shank configuration
The Great White® Z Diamond Kit contains:
- 2 sizes of round diamonds for use in endodontic access
- 1 round end taper diamond for slot crown removal technique
- 1 football-shaped diamond for adjustment procedures
- Convenient autoclavable bur block
Browse the Great White® Z product line by clicking here.
Great White® Z Brochure by clicking here.